Health and safety
Given the current emerging situation relating to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we would like to reassure all our clients that we are taking extra measures to disinfect and clean the salon throughout the day including on door handles, communal surfaces and the card machine etc. We are very aware of the necessary measures to be taken and are being extra vigilant in our efforts.
Hand washing facilities are available on arrival at the salon, with individual towels or one use paper towels and we would encourage all clients to use these.
In our beauty rooms, gloves will be worn by our therapists for the majority of our treatments, and masks will be worn at all times for all treatments.
If you are feeling unwell, please call us to reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better.
Keeping our salon a clean and safe place to be is in the best interests for us all and we appreciate your understanding
High standards of health, safety and hygiene are a must at Karisma Nails & Beauty.
Our salon and staff will make sure:
• Premises, tools and equipment are regularly safety tested and maintained to ensure the health and safety of clients.
• That disinfecting, hygiene and cleanliness is followed
• Uniforms, other clothing, towels, gowns and linen are clean.
• Equipment, cuticle tools, tweezers, scissors etc are sterilised as necessary.
• Clinical waste (eg scalpels) are disposed of in specially marked containers. (Sharps box)
• Appropriate personal protective equipment is worn, for example, gloves when providing services such as intimate waxing.
Instructions and guidance for the safe use of equipment, materials and products is followed.
Our promise to you
You can be confident that we have a health and safety policy and follows NHBF health and safety guidelines, including the completion of risk assessments. These are reviewed annually and all guideance is taken from the government and NHBF.